[sg_popup id=”521″ event=”onLoad”][/sg_popup]Does it happen to you that you want to do something and you don’t have enough motivation to start that task? Sometimes, you’re trying to read a book for learning something new and you don’t feel like it. If this happens to you then you are not alone. Everyone has to go through phases in life where you lack motivation. The problem is not that you don’t want to learn something new, the problem is that you lack focus. If you are currently in that state of mind then read along as I have something wonderful for you.
Top 20 Quotes for Learning and Motivation
1. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
The first quote about motivation in this list is one of my favorites as well. This comes straight from the creator of the most beloved cartoon character, Mickey Mouse. This quote will definitely give you the motivation to stop talking about it and start doing as it did for me.
2. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
Next one on the list is a great quote which tells you to forget about the past. We should not let our past hamper our present.
3. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Steve Jobs
You would feel that some people are crazy that they think about becoming millionaire one day while they have nothing at the moment. Well, these are exactly the type of person who will do something out of the ordinary.
4. “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.” – Bruce Lee
This is one of the quotes which is true for everyone out there. We think that we know everything but the problem is that we don’t apply our knowledge. Therefore, we must apply our knowledge to do something that we have learnt.
5. “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” –Henry Ford
This is one of those quotes which tells you about the mind-set of a person. If someone has a negative way of thinking, he will definitely remain negative and vice-versa.
6. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
The most important thing is life is our belief. If you believe you can, you have passed the first hurdles of achieving that thing.
7. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
As they say, Impossible is nothing. Similarly, if you think that something is impossible, you will not be able to achieve it anyway. So, think that everything is possible and it will be.
8. “The expert in everything was once a beginner.”
Have you ever thought of someone you admire and think how it all started for him? Yes, you are right. Everybody who is now an expert was once in the same position as you and he didn’t quit, why would you
9. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
Indeed, there is nothing like hard work. The fruit you get from hard work is not achieved by shortcuts.
10. “If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If it isn’t, you will find an excuse.”
This definitely qualifies as one of my favourite quotes. We see people giving excuses about work or appointments but the thing is that they don’t feel it is important for them. If it is, they will come no matter how busy they are
11. “Learning is not the product of teaching, Learning is the product of activity of learners.” – John Holt
Now comes the quote for all the learners out there. You might think that Learning can come from teaching. No, learning comes if you are willing to learn and not if someone is willing to teach
12. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Next up is one of the best quotes for you to get motivation about learning. There is no limit to learning and you should learn as much as you can. It will definitely help you someday
13. “Sometimes you win, Sometimes you learn.”
You never lose in life. You either win or you learn something from your defeat.
14. “What we learn with pleasure, we never forget.” – Alfred Mercier
It is always said that be happy while learning as you will never forget what you learnt.
15. “Once you stop learning, you start dying.” – Albert Einstein
There is never an end to learning and you should never stop learning in your life.
16. “The great aim of education is not knowledge, but action.” – Herbert Spencer
Learning is not only for knowledge but we should take action after learning which will give true meaning of our knowledge.
17. “Learn. Everything you can, Anytime you can, From Anyone you can. There will always come a time that you will be grateful you did.” – Sarah Caldwell
I have encountered situations where I feel grateful for someone who taught me something. Similarly, you should learn something whenever you can and it will indeed be helpful to you.
18. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
The greatest learning in life is if you fail. So, if you don’t try, you will not learn.
19. “How much you can learn when you fail will determine how far you will go into achieving your goals.”
The biggest test of our character is when you fail so keep learning from your defeat and implement them in your success.
20. “Everyone you meet knows something you don’t know but need to know. Learn from them.”
Learning is a process which never stops and the things which are unknown to us maybe known to others, we should learn from them.
You can buy my book here. I hope you enjoy it!
Did you like this article? Leave a comment and share it
Ti é piaciuto questo articolo? Lascia un commento e condividilo
Like my page on Facebook to be always updated!
For private lessons, queries or any info, just contact me!
A presto! ♥♥♥