Today I want to talk about Easy Learning Italian Conversation (Collins Easy Learning Italian).
I initially bought it for my boyfriend who’s trying to learn Italian but I know use it too for some of my Italian lessons.
It starts with an introduction and some advice on how to read/use the manual.
It’s then divided in 14 units:
- Small talk: the language of social interaction;
- Getting there: traveling around;
- Home from home: organizing your accommodation;
- Wining and dining: eating out;
- Hitting the town: going out and socializing;
- Museums, monuments and much more: seeing the sights;
- Retail therapy: doing some shopping;
- Service with a smile: dealing with various services;
- Ouch!: looking after your health;
- Help!: coping with different problems;
- Getting in touch: making calls, sending emails and letters;
- Time, numbers, date: everything you need to know;
- In summary: a quick reference guide;
- One-stop phrase shop: the phrases you need for everyday conversation.
It has a simple and clear layout, easy to read and is very helpful in any situation!
I have to say I am very happy with this purchase and I can recommend it to all of you.
You can buy it on Amazon by clicking on the image below:
And I also find useful:
Did you like this article? Leave a comment and share it 🙂
Ti é piaciuto questo articolo? Lascia un commento e condividilo 🙂
Like my page on Facebook to be always updated!
For private lessons, queries or any info, just contact me!